Friday, August 24, 2007

Wow what a haul!!

Mr. Brown came yesterday!!! I have never paid extra to get on order expedited until last month when my mother-in-law was visiting and we wanted to make sure her stuff arrived before they left. If you have never done it...I cannot tell you how cool it was to have stuff arrive in 2 days vs. 7-9 days. If you have done this before....then you know EXACTLY what I mean when I say...Dang that is Cool!
So this month I had a rather large order to place. I had been saving my pennies from here and there, plus I had a couple of customers who wanted to order as well. I had no intention of expediting my order until the very, very, very last moment. But my need for instant gratification got the better of me right before I hit the submit button and I ended up paying for the 1 day option! What was I thinking!??!?!

Sorry, I digressed a little there...I had a point...Mr. Brown.
He came yesterday with said expedited order and what arrived was a box FULL of goodness!

In addition to the stuff my customers had ordered I was blessed with 4 packs of paper, my very first spectrum pad (Pumpkin Pie), the last of my 48 Classic Inks - Handsome Hunter & Elegant Eggplant, Sanded Background (pg 139), Priceless (pg 117), So Swirly Wheel(pg 117), Fabulous Flowers (pg 102), Frosty (pg 40), True Friend (pg 18 Holiday Mini), Boho Friend Wheel (pg 19 Holiday Mini), Supersize Snowflake (pg 6 Holiday Mini), the new Scalloped Punch (pg 183), Natural Hemp ( pg191), the hostess sets Party Punch (pg 18), Word on Word (pg 21) and last but not certainly least the Stampin' Up! Coluzzle Cutting System Starter Kit (pg 184) which is an early birthday present from my mother-in-law mentioned above!!! **Thank You Suzi!!!!!**

The sets that are from the Holiday Mini are Die Cut, so they go together in a snap. I hope I am able to find the time this weekend to mount everything else and actually play with all my new goodies! Come back next week to see what I have done with it all!

Thanks for coming by and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Barb said...

OMG!! Look at all this stuff!!!