Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2 days in a row


I tried to do the SCS Color Challenge tonight but I just couldn't make these 2 colors work (CC128) together. This is not the first time I've worked with them, so I decided that I would post one of the other cards I made since my last Blogging effort that I AM happy with.
This card was made for my DS' 3rd birthday party back in June. The Mickey ears I created from a pattern that I found on the Disney website and enlarged on a copier. All stitching is done with a white gel pen. I downloaded the Walt Disney font from the internet and printed all of the text inside and out on heavy duty copy paper. The card base is Whisper White and embossed with the Swirl Cuttlebug folder.

Of course I made matching Thank You's after the party and we did get so many nice comments on these cards. Some members of our family have saved every single card I have made for them, which really makes me feel great!








I hope you enjoy the cards and they give you some inspiration - Now go and stamp!

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a great invite! You are so clever and smart! ;)