Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Kind

Tuesday's Color Challenge on SCS was a doozy! Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Purely Pomegranate. I knew the moment that I saw it I was in LOVE. PiP and OO are already a favorite CC of mine. But to then add to it my most favorite In Color of 2007 - Oh yeah baby.
I've been thinking this card through all day and could not wait to get home to work on it. Most products used here are Stampin Up!

The card base is Pomegranate. The wheel So Swirly was used on the background and a white gel pen made the accents. I used all 3 ink colors on the 2 small images and finished each of them off with a little bit of coordinating ribbon from the Ribbon Originals Sherbet pack. I bought this particular pack just for this polka dotted ribbon and was thrilled to finally use it.

I am completely hooked on the Cutter Kit tool and used it again on this card to distress the edges of the 2 main images. Finally I added a double layer of Primas with a Circle Ice Rhinestone brad in the center of each. The top brad is pink and bottom brad is the olive color.

I have someone in mind that I want to send this card to. She has been a really good friend and strong supporter of my blog. I know it will take a long time to build up any kind of reader base....and I'm sure some Blog Candy wouldn't hurt but I really appreciate the time she takes everyday to come by to see what I've been up to.

Thanks for coming by! Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Barb said...

This is really pretty, Jen! Glad to see ya stamping! :)