Thursday, August 23, 2007

There's a new man in my life


I wasn't really sure how to break it to my friends and family, much less my stamping family but it's time I admit I have a new man in my life.

In case you have not met him yet...this is BeeraFella. Isn't he awesome!!! I purchased him from one of my favorite stamp websites www.stampingbella.com. When he was first released I knew I had to have him. I married into a family full of men. There are 6 brothers, no sisters and a few of them like to have a beer now and then. So does their dad. So of course this guy was for me.

I made this card for one of the brothers who have birthdays within a few days of each other. This card is one of the 2. I used the newly retired SU! background Crosshatch as well as little pieces and the round tab punch. The main image was colored with the Watercolor Crayons and some Gamasol.

There are many Fellas out now and I need to get them all...but I think this guy is always going to have a soft spot in my heart since he was my first.

Thanks for coming by! Happy Stamping!

No comments: