Friday, May 04, 2007

That was Grey's Anatomy?

Yesterday was Thursday wasn't it? I thought it was....my TV schedule said it was. But what ABC showed for 2 hours last night was NOT Grey's. At least I didn't think so.
It was the prelude for Kate Walsh's new show....which looks like it has quite a bit of potential. Some really great actors made guest appearances. It was a great set up of what Shonda might be creating for the character of Addison Montgomery.
But, it was not the Grey's I had hoped for.

Why in the world did they kill off Mer's step mom?!? That storyline was just gaining some strength! I had hope for Mer and Susan. I really liked her.
And the scene with George and Izzy in the elevator? Talk about torture!
Really the only part that was even slightly happy was Burke realizing how much Cristina was doing for him and the wedding. Will that actually happen? Who knows....I see way too many season ending cliff hangers here. I don't know if I like where this is all headed.

I could go on and on about the show, but I have to run. I did manage to work on a challenge while I was watching last night so I will post that card later. I tried to post it last night but was having issues with Blogger.

If you are a Grey's Fan...tell me what you thought of last night's show!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hey Jen.. I have to agree.. it was a total manipulation to get us involved in the spin-off. But I agree.. it does look like it might have potential. Izzy and George.. yuck.. I'm not so sure about that one. I'm thinking maybe they killed off Merideth's step-mom to help her get closer to her father.. but boy.. after how he smacked her, I don't know if I'd want to. Not my fave for getting so close to the end of the season.. we'll see...