Sunday, May 06, 2007

I love Pink


Pink's are some of my favorite colors. I used to not enjoy pink at all, but these days...I love using it. Aren't I lucky that this week's Color Challenge was to also use pink. As many as you wanted, how ever you wanted...but only pink and neutral.

The main image was done with Roses in Winter. When I first used this set I did not like it at all. I was a beginner stamper and I thought it was too hard and never looked right. But it was always a hit at the classes I was going to, and everyone else loved it.
It took me using it only a couple of times before I realized what they loved about it. I have never made a bad card with this set and when ever I feel like my MoJo is off - I pull it out. While I might not be able to demo this set after June, I will not be letting it go and I'm sure it will see just as much ink as it does now.


The main image was double mounted and the scribbles are hand drawn as is the underlining on the sentiment. Stickles are added to the main image for sparkle. The background is done with Cheesecloth, another stamp that has gotten the axe for the next catalog.

No comments: