Thursday, May 24, 2007

How about a card?

I've made a few cards in the last month for challenges and such that I have not posted here. So I thought tonight that I would share one with you. All products used are Stampin Up! unless otherwise noted.
This card was created for a Limited Supply Challenge. I am afraid I don't remember which one and cannot look it up at the moment, as SCS is down for maintenance. But I do remember that the challenge was to make a masculine birthday card using a non-masculine set.
The card base is Old Olive, stamped with Print Pattern. The main image is stamped on Whisper White. I colored the image with watercolor crayons and blended with the Aqua Painter.
Then it is mounted on black and More Mustard. I used a CM corner rounder as well. The sentiment is stamped in Mustard, mounted on White. I used a black pen for the faux brads and mounted on black gingham ribbon.


I think it turned out really well. I was not sure where I was going with this when I started it but I do think it ended up being fairly masculine.

Thanks for stopping by. I am planning on doing quite a bit of stamping this weekend so hopefully I will have lots to share with you!

No comments: