Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New products too

I had sent an email to many of my customers telling that lots of new stuff was coming. I figured I should just post here....make my life and theirs easy! * Photos and information on the new products have been found on other Blogs, of those who attended convention and the annual SU Cruise for Demonstrators. Products shown here may differ than those shown in the upcoming catalog.


Okay, here is the infamous new flower punch kit that will be offered in the new cataloge



It also has spots of the new In Color's.











The new chipboard collection that will be offered


































Also shown were some new of the new sets


1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, I haven't seen a couple of these sentiment sets...thanks for sharing!