Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I have actually been stamping...........

As you can tell from the Blog, I have not stamped much in the last 2 months. But, that is changing and here are some of the cards I made over the weekend.
This first card is for the color challenge from last week. Emily had 2 options this week, which was fun!
For the first card, I used So Saffron for the card base with the background Weathered and the Big Blossom is done in Rose Red. On the blossom I used the Cuttlebug with the Stylized Flowers Folder. In the center of the blossom I used the hostess set Riviting in Rose Red and finished it off with a brad from Making Memories.

In the 2nd card I used one of my most favorite color combinations and one of my most favorite sets. This card used Cool Caribbean, Basic Black and Whisper White. For the white background layer I used the Cuttlebug with the Bubbles folder. On the main image I used the ticket corner punched and wrapped it in the Black Gingham ribbon. The greeting is from Fancy Flexible Phrases. Both the main color and stamp set from this card will be retiring and I am completely heart broken. This is one set that I will hang on to.




The last card was made for the Ways to Use it Challenge. This week the featured product was Orchid Opulence. I always think I'm going to have a hard time with this color but end up liking cards done with it. I really like the way it looks with the Green Galore. This card is made using Bud Basics which was in a past min catalog. I really hope it is in the new catty in July. Again I used the Black Gingham ribbon and I also used the word window with gold brad.

OK, next blog entry will be about the Arizon trip and fun at Country Thunder. All I can say is.....
I have a Big and Rich Play list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yeah!! You're card making!!!