Monday, May 07, 2007

Here She is!

I have finally overcome my fear of unmounted stamps and acrylic blocks. I had never used one before, but I got these cool stamps......Bella's......and that is what StampingBella suggested. So, I ordered them, got them and there they sat. For a few weeks. Until last night, when I made this......

The card base is Pretty in Pink, and the horizontal panels are done with Designer Paper from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini. Paisley and Polka Dots was used to create the background.
My girl is a CosmoBella and she is colored with watercolor crayons, an Aqua Painter and markers. Main image is mounted on Cool Caribbean and Old Olive.

I am soooooo happy with how it turned out. Especially the coloring. I can't wait to make her some friends.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah!! She did turn out fabulous! I'm not a Bella fan.. but you made her work!! ;)

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT! Just ordered some Bella's myself (first UM for me too!) and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. They are just SO FUN & I think my girls are going to love 'em! Great job on coloring too! :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable. Great job with your Bella :)

Teresa