Monday, April 07, 2008

Some more VSN goodies!


I've been trying to work on a redesign on my blog but so far I just can't get the look I want. So, instead I am going to post for you another card I did for the Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoast last weekend.

This card was for the catwalk challenge. Use an animal print or patten on your card. I was not sure I had anything that would fit this but then remembered a Cuttlebug Die that a good friend gave to me and pulled it out. Perfect!

The background paper is Pumpkin Pie with a black layer of pattern over the top. Beerafella was stamped in Black Stazon and then colored with the Water Color Crayons, Gamasol and an Aqua Painter. He is mounted on Always Artichoke and Black. Of course, since it's kind of a guy card I could not use ribbon or bling so just decided to keep it simple with a single Artichoke Brad. The sentiment was printed out from my computer. The Beerafella image can be purchased at Stamping Bella.

Thanks for coming by today. I appreciate the visit!
Happy Stamping!
Jen

No comments: