Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Going Big Time!


Is it really only Tuesday? Sure seems like it should be Thursday or something by now. But, I guess not. So to get us through another day I thought I would share with you the biggest card I made during the VSN weekend.
The challenge was to use this sketch on your card. In the description it mentioned the Carousel Notes that are now available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I have been blessed to be gifted with some just last week and thought this would be the perfect time to try them out.
Let me just say that they are HUGE!!! This card measures 6 X 6...it's going to need extra postage.
The base of this card is the Textured Chocolate Chip scrapbooking paper. The other elements are then layered over the top. There is no stamping on this card, only Rub-On's from the 2008 SAB promotion. I sure do luuuvvv those things! I finished the card off with a little bit of polka dotted ribbon and some Icicle Stickles. I really love how it turned out and may send it to the person who blessed me with the notes in the first place.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you enjoyed today's card and it gives you some inspiration. Happy Stamping!

No comments: