Sunday, April 06, 2008

A few cards

Since this Blog is supposed to be about stamping I thought maybe I should post a couple of cards that I have made this weekend. It was VSN on Splitcoast and of course I could not let it go by without playing even just a little bit.This first card I used the retired set All about U. The colors were all taken from the designer paper used on the bottom layer. The U was kissed by the Kissing Technique and then popped up on large Zots.
This second card was a challenge to use a Sketch Style Set. I love this Level 2 Hostess set called Infinite Goodness. The colors on this card are So Saffron, Close to Cocoa and Old Olive. The pear was watercolored using the Aqua Painter and Gamasol.

I have a few other cards I've made but am going to try to spread out the fun! If you have never participated in VSN you should check out the Virtual Stamp Night Forum on SCS and try to play along the next time.

No comments: