Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend Challenges

Jen70, who hosts the weekly Friday Limited Supply Challenges is so wonderful at hosting some extra fun stuff each time a Holiday or Long Weekend comes along. Well, as not to disappoint this weekend had a 3 part Challenge.

It took me the entire weekend to create and post - I am pleased to say that I was able to complete all 3 challenges, each in separate cards.

I have already posted my first card of the 3 below, so here are the final 2.


This second card of the challenge was to use an animal stamp that is not normally supposed to be for Fall or Halloween. For this card I masked off the ball of yarn in the original stamp and instead used a pumpkin.

Both cards use Wild Wasabi for the card base.

This card also uses Pumpkin Pie CS and Designer Paper. The ribbons are Pumpkin Pie Grosrain and Wild Wasabi double stiched grosgrain. The brads are from the Rich Regal family.







On the third card, it's size measures 4.25 X 4.25 plus the topper for a final size of 4.24 X 5.5. I also used Really Rust CS and Boho Designer Paper. You can find a complete tutorial on these Table Topper Cards Here.

I love having these extra challenges on the long holiday weekends. Since this one was my birthday I made sure I had a little extra time to stamp. But on any holiday weekend it is so nice to have an extra challenge to play with.

Thanks for coming by! Happy Stamping!!!!

No comments: