Monday, September 03, 2007

I am on a roll!!

This has been such a great weekend! Somehow between working from home, unpacking the never ending pile of boxes in the garage and being a mom/wife I have somehow had time to stamp as well. Since it was my birthday on Sunday, that is what I asked for - time to stamp and watch the Nascar race. Sure, we had some of my dh's family over and did a little party. But I have also been able to stamp 7 cards this weekend. That might just be a record for me (excluding a VSN weekend, which is coming up again just 1 week from now.)

I had some MoJo flowing tonight so I decided to check out the Featured Stampers Challenge from Sunday on SCS. The week the featured stamper was inglishira and here is her gallery.


My card uses So Saffron as the base with the Floral BG stamp. The panel across is Cameo Coral and mounted on Choc. Chip. The main image is Choc. Chip on Naturals Ivory and sponged with Saffron and Coral. I used the ticket punch on the corners and non - SU Ribbon is used to finish off the main image.







I feel like I am finally starting to get settled here and hopefully I will be able to keep up with the challenges. Again, I have to thank my friend Barb for getting my rear into gear and getting me back blogging again!!! Love Ya Girl!!

Thanks for coming by! Happy Stamping!!

No comments: