Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Challenge of a different kind


A little while back I received a special order for 100 Christmas cards from a client who uses them in her business. She wanted a few different designs and tonight I have finally finished the first set of 20.
These took quite a bit longer than I had expected due to the coloring on each image. The card base is an In Color from 2006, Cranberry Crisp. The main image is stamped with Stazon Black on Naturals Ivory paper and then colored with pencils and Gamasol. The accent ribbon is also the cranberry crisp. Other colors used were Close to Cocoa and Wild Wasabi. I still have 20 more cards using this same image, slightly different layout to complete but for tonight I am so happy these are finally done. I am sure Sharon will be too!!!


1 comment:

maiahs_momma said...

Love the Christmas cards that you have made, very beautiful :)!