Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wow...a card


So I have not been stamping in a looonnng time. And actually I'm thinking of changing my blog to a new name that is something a little more realistic. But for now, here is a card I made awhile back.
The colors came from a friend who made some cards with it. I used So Saffron for the base and accent color of Cameo Coral. The image is the retiring hostess set called From the Garden. I've always felt challenged when it comes to watercolors but I knew that is the only technique that would work with this image. I colors the image first with the Watercolor Crayons and blended with Gamsol. Then around the edges I used my markers in slightly brighter colors to give it some pop. I finished it off with stickles for Bling and a strip of twill tape and black brads.

I'm not sure anyone is even checking the blog anymore but I'm hoping to get back in the swing of stamping and posting!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: