Saturday, August 09, 2008

Designer Bag


I found the tutorial for this bag on Cambria Turnbow's Blog. Isn't it soooo cute! Since I'm still working on getting my mojo back I decided to give it a shot. I really like how it turned out. And it was much quicker and easier than I expected it to be.

For the base, which you cannot see, I used the retiring River Rock card stock. The Designer Paper is Ginger Blossom. The sentiment on the front is a SAB set from 2008 called Lots of Thoughts. I tied the top together with a little bit of River Rock double stitched grosgarin ribbon.

Inside I added 3 3X3 cards that coordinate and I will give this to my neighbor as part of her gift for her upcoming 40th birthday.

Thanks for coming by. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

~Nikki said...

Super cute!!! I love it!