Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've been tagged......

OK - this is great fun. Here I go......

A-Available or Taken: Taken
B-Best Friend: Renee, Rachel, Anna and Calle.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie - Pumpkin to be exact.
D-Drink of Choice: Coke with kick or Starbucks
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: My computer
F-Favorite Color: Purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H-Hometown: Woodinville, WA
I-Indulgence: Finnish Chocolate
J-January or February: February - it's that much closer to summer
K-Kids and Names: 2 - Ayla and Dalton
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My mother
M-Marriage Date: Jan 29th
N-Number of Siblings: 2 older brothers - Michael and Matthew
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: house fire and heights
Q-Favorite Quote: " This too shall pass"
R-Reason to Smile: I know that someone loves me
S-Season: Summer
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Michelle , Vera & Nicole
U-Unknown fact about me: I played Rugby in college
V-Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts
W-Worst Habit: I still smoke :o(
X-Xrays: oh yes, tons.
Y-Your fave food: Chinese
Z-Zodiac: Virgo - all the way

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah Jen!! Glad to see you're posting again! Rugby!! OMG!!! How funny.. you bruiser!

dawnmercedes said...

Rugby! Wow...impressive!