Saturday, October 14, 2006

Waiting on the Mini


So, at SU! headquarters, it's midnight on Oct 15th. The time when I thought the upcoming Winter Mini Catalog would be available online for Demonstrators to view. But, alas it is not there. At least not yet. Now it is almost 12:20am SU time and I'm not sure it's coming....maybe the morning? I have heard the whisperings of new card kits, fantasic new ribbons and coordinating stamp sets, backgrounds and papers. I hate to wait.....for anything really. So I was really excited I was still up working on cards at this hour.

Oh well, guess we just keep waiting. In the meantime, here is a card I designed for my monthly stamp camp. I am pretty happy with it and the ladies who came today said it was quick and easy. Which is what they like. And we all know how important it is to keep your customers happy!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Jen! This is really pretty! Love the colors you chose!

dawnmercedes said...

oh yeah...I saw this in your gallery and really liked it!