Monday, August 21, 2006

Rockin out with Styx




Last Wednesday I took a trip north to see some of my dear friends, the McClements. For those of you who don't know who they are - I was their nanny for 4 years and the older boys' preschool teacher for 3 years before that. We are still very close and try to see them as often as possible.
A few months back, Miss Mary told me that Styx was coming to the local fairground, did I want to go?? OMG - Yes!! We saw them together about 10 years ago and it was a blast. So the kids and I headed north to have some fun.
The kids stayed with a sitter while Miss Mary, Mr Bill, Uncle Ian, myself, Matthew, his girlfriend Ashley, Terry, Kara and Megan went to the show. We were sitting in the 7th row and it was unbelievable! We had such a rockin' good time. I wish we could do it once a month. I have finally figured out how to get the photos on here. I switched to Firefox.

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Some times Blogger can't upload a picture for what ever reason...I had a bit of a problem last week and read up on it. Something "they" are working on. Try using a different picture. And for me, the third picture I tried using did the trick.